Looking for heartfelt and touching quotes on life? Here are the 43 Heart Touching Quotes About Life which provides an insight on several experiences and also teaching you on how to deal with life challenges
We are at that part of our lives sometimes we cannot tell how we got there but alas we are faced with the plague living with it, life comes hard seems to be the immanent aphorism that is invariably true of the many people there are.
Though life often cannot come as we want, we have to not kowtow to the daily rigmarole and doling tyranny it throws our way, we are to live and not exist and at the end of the day, it’s all that matters
Life has its ups, it’s downs and all the many things that come with living, we cannot preclude the good from the bad because they conspire to often make man, all the best decision, the worst, the sum of the little decisions we make still make the best or worst of us.
Trending Review – 70 fun questions to ask a girl
Life gives us the best oftentimes in a cloak of the worst and even though we don’t see it, we have no choice but to move on.
43 Heart Touching Quotes About Life
- I have seen a score years of life and it’s a conclusion, I have a worst luck with life
- Here on out its all misery since you are out of my life
- It is hard to fall but it is worse never to have tried to succeed
- When fairy tale ends, real life begins
- You’ll never find a rainbow if you’re looking down.”
- Life has showed me many things, none of them is to give up
- If you must look back, do so forgivingly. If you must look forward, do so prayerfully. However, the wisest thing you can do is be present in the present gratefully.”
- I would not give two bucks to relive my life because even the flaws have conspired to make me my best
- Of the saddest words of tongues and pen.
The saddest are these, it might have been.
- Disappointments are just god’s way of sayings I’ve got something better be patient…
live life…have faith..
- Don’t be afraid of your fears. They’re not there to scare you. They’re there to let you know that something is worth it.
- Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.
- Full many a time we lose what we would have gained in life without trying
- Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world.
- It is oftentimes not bad to face the bad part of life because the bad part makes the good part of more worth
- Why did they make birds so delicate and fine as those swallows when the ocean can be so cruel.
- Tears are words that need to be written.”Paulo Coelho
- Tears are the summer showers to the soul.
- At the end what matter will be we lived and loved
- If one day you feel like crying, call me. I can’t promise to make you laugh but I’m willing to cry with you.
- I’m not the best of kinds but I’m the kind that will make you my best
- Happy are those that despite their own problems find cause to smile.
- We are what we cause ourselves to think and feel
- I have known in life but two kind of persons, the ilks that live and that exist
- You are going to live a good and long life filled with great and terrible moments that you cannot even imagine yet!
- Of the sad parts of life, the sadder are the ones of regrets and ifs
- Its is easier said than done, it’s harder to live than exist
- Life is one too many of I can than I will
- When it’s all said and done, it’s you, yourself and I that matters.
So do right by you
- What lasts won’t come easy
- If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.
If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” Dalai Lama
- The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature.”
- Today, like every other day, we wake up empty
and frightened. Don’t open the door to the study
and begin reading. Take down a musical instrument.
Let the beauty we love be what we do.
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.”
- Never reply when you are angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy. Never make a decision when you are sad.
- Once if even you don’t mean the slightest of it, make it your will to make someone’s day.
- Every now and then Go after Moby Dick and with a tartar sauce even
- We don’t have two chances at life so make the one you got count
- I don’t know if it’s possible to take hate away from people.
Not even people like us, who’ve seen firsthand what hate can do. We’re all hurting. We’re all going to be hurting for a long time. And we, probably more than anyone else out there, will be searching for a new reality every day. A better one.”
- Rose Is Famous For Grace.
Advocate Is Famous For His Case.
Horses r Famous For Race.
But u Are Famous For Smile On Your Face.
So keep smiling
- Life is hard but compared to not, it’s rather the hard way
- When I face life, I face it head on because I know I’ll come out top
- Temporary happiness isn’t worth long term pain.”
- There’s death all around us. Everywhere we look. 1.8 people kill themselves every second. We just don’t pay attention. Until we do.” Cynthia Hand
We often wish someone can share in the feeling that burdens us and I hope this list in its own little way have mirrored yours. Do ensure to share if they have helped, on social media and the likes.
Listed below are other related quotes which you can also take a look at and find something that would be of interest to you.