Sarcasm Is One Way Of Really Expressing How You Feel About Something Or Someone And If You Are Looking For Some Then This Is The Right Place Where You Can Check Out Our 50+ Funny Sarcastic Quotes:
Table Of Contents
Sarcasm is the tool of an adept and sharp mind able to conjure analogical similarities, juxtapositions and similarities between things to make a rather jocular or striking impression aimed mostly for fun, it’s more a taunt or satirical to stir or goad a conversation and more often is picked by only a few set more detailed enough to understand the dialogue, it might be for the aim of expressing credulity, illustrating a glaring discrepancy by guile of it’s intended meaning.
Though sometimes they leave a bitter taste as sarcasm often stretch to points which should not but barring that they are fun if you could make them for the genius they are an not a base for invectives and/or expletives to ruffle nerves, be it among friends or even acquaintances.
CHECK THIS OUT: 50 Love You, Cute Girlfriend Quotes That Will Melt Her Heart
50+ Funny Sarcastic Quotes
- I don’t believe in plastic surgery but I’m your case, Go ahead
- A: With her, I feel butterflies in my stomach
B: Sorry brother, I think you ate some caterpillars
- Nothing says a happy marriage than you being on a vacation alone six months twice a year
- The cure to happiness is marriage, if you doubt it ask the 55 years old father
- Life is what suddenly happens when you are having fun
- Sadness is…
Waiting for a text from someone who’s not gonna text you
- Daughter: Mom what’s it like to have the greatest daughter in the world.
Mom: Well, I don’t know you’ll have to ask grandma
- I love rumours.
I always hear interesting things about myself I never knew
- I’d agree with you but then we would both be wrong
- Sorry, sarcasm falls out of my mouth as stupidity falls out of yours
- Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
- Tell me, is being stupid a profession or your were just gifted
- *Startled to see something*
Hey, is that the dress you were talking about
Answers: No, is the dress I was not talking about
- Is it just me or did you think I was paying you any mind.
I’m sorry I don’t want to give off the wrong impression
- Just when I thought there was no getting worse, you graduated to stupidity
- If I have a dollar for every smart thing you said, I’ll be poor
- If the grass is greener on the other side, you can bet the water bill is higher.
- A pessimist’s blood type is always b-negative.
- Sarcasm is the last refuge of the imaginatively bankrupt.
- I would challenge you to a battle of wit but I see you are unarmed
- We drink to one anothers health and spoil our own
- Sometimes I need what only you can provide, your absence
- Don’t be humble, you are not that great
- I’m not insulting you, I’m describing you
- Having knowledge is to realize that it is a one-way street and to have wisdom is to know that you need to look on both directions for it.
- If you want to learn new things, then stop doing it right and start doing it wrong because the best way to learn is from your mistakes.
- The brain is the most out standing organ it works 24 hours a day 365 days a year from birth you fall in love
- Before falling in love remember, A girl’s mood can change in just like 0.0003 seconds.
- Love is a temporary insanity curable by marriage.
- I think I’m in a love triangle, I love myself, Myself loves me, Me loves I.
- Marriage is a romance, in which the heroine dies in the first chapter
- It’s easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled
- If you find it hard to laugh at yourself I’ll be happy to do it for you
- A good listener is usually thinking of something else
- Game over
Thank you for playing
- Women don’t want to hear what you think, women wants to hear what they think in a deeper voice
- You can’t buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.”
- Love is a trap. When it appears, we see only its light, not its shadows.”
- When two Egotist meets, it’s an “I” for an “I”
- The journey of a thousand miles begin with a broken fan belt and leaky tire
- Sarcasm is the body’s natural defense against against stupidity
- You always manage to get the award for the best at everything so long as the criteria is stupidity and dumbness
- I’m not searching fory other half because I’m not a half
- I’m Not single I’m just waiting for my girlfriend to quit playing hide and seek
- Do not touch my iPhone, it’s why it’s not called a wephone or an usphone
- It takes two to tango provided they know how to dance
- All guys are the same maybe but who asked you to try them all
- A person who constantly asks for your advice, yet always does the opposite of what you told them
- I don’t hate you, I’m just not necessarily excited about your existence.
- You were looking good from afar but now you are far from looking good
- Sarcasm helps me overcome the harshness of the reality we live, eases the pain of scars and makes people smile.