The demand for a good charcoal grill has risen in the past few months and the availability of numerous models and designs makes it quite difficult for most people to end up selecting the best.
Grilling is one activity most people decide to engage in during cold weather conditions but it is also necessary to note that grilling isn’t just about having fun with families and friends but also an avenue to eat healthy.
When it comes to purchasing a good and quality charcoal grill, one doesn’t necessarily need to spend heavily and we have put together this well detailed review to help you match your $200 budget. Without taking much of your time, let us meet the best five models available.
Reviewing the Best Charcoal Grill under $200
Table Of Contents
- Reviewing the Best Charcoal Grill under $200
- 5. Weber 121020 Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill
- 4. Lodge L410 Pre-Seasoned Sportsman’s Charcoal Grill
- 3. Weber 741001 Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill
- 2. Weber 14401001 Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill
- 1. Weber 10020 Smokey Joe 14-Inch Portable Grill
5. Weber 121020 Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill
This well designed and well structured charcoal grill from Weber is another top rated product when considering the best for you as it features a triple nickel coated steel grate which you will find quite easy to clean-up after use. And thanks to its built-in hangers, you can now rest the lid on the side of the grill in order to create a shielding against the wind.
This charcoal grill is the best for you to take while going on tailgating or for camping as it boasts of a large grilling surface capable of grilling up to four steaks at a time.
1. Easy to and house for proper storage
2. Sturdy construction guaranteed long lasting use
3. Metal doesn’t flex or bend and it also comes ready for use
4. Lodge L410 Pre-Seasoned Sportsman’s Charcoal Grill
If you want the perfect charcoal grill for use on your patio, for car camping, tailgating or for picnics then this top rated charcoal grill from Lodge is the best model for you to use.
It comes with a draft door which helps to regulate heat necessary for grilling and for frying and the Lodge L410 pre-seasoned sportsman charcoal is the perfect charcoal grill for use at places with a self contained cooking source.
One advantage that comes with having this charcoal grill is it comes already seasoned and ready for use and it offers a large grill surface which is wide enough to accommodate burgers or fish for small group or while its other door offers you quick and easy access to the coals.
1. Sturdy construction and quite easy to setup
2. Perfect shape and size which makes it easy to travel with
3. Large grill surface which could bake meal for more than two persons
3. Weber 741001 Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill
Featuring both top quality porcelain enamel and stainless steel coating, the Weber 741001 original kettle charcoal grill ensures that heat circulates evenly for even cooking results. And you are also rest assured that these top quality materials listed makes sure this charcoal grill resists burns and heat as well as making its surface easy to clean after use.
Making use of this charcoal grill offers you the flexibility to cook whatever it is you want and you can also count on its damper design to maintain control of the amount of heat inside without taking off its lid.
1. Ashes drops in a pan which you can easily dispose after grilling
2. Easy to put together
1. Dish drops and front legs fall off each time you try to lift its handle
2. Weber 14401001 Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill
Featuring a cooking space of 363 square inch, the Weber 14401001 premium charcoal grill is another top rated product as it features a heavy duty porcelain enameled bowl and lid that guarantees durability for long lasting use.
One impressive feature of this top quality Weber premium charcoal grill is it comes with a hinged cooking grate, stainless steel one touch cooking system and an easy to remove high capacity ash catcher which helps to make grilling a breeze for you.
You will love making use of this charcoal grill as it boasts of a heat shield lid handle for maximum comfort during use while its bowl handle comes with a well shaped hook which makes storage convenient and easy.
1. Well designed to function excellently as it comes with induction settings for slow cooking which helps to cook the best of meals
2. Heat shield handles helps to fight against rust
3. Unique color and can be cleaned up easily after use
1. Side handle didn’t come with a screw
2. Grilling grate comes with a dent
1. Weber 10020 Smokey Joe 14-Inch Portable Grill
One of the numerous benefits that comes with having this highly rated Weber Smokey Joe portable grill is its 31 page recipe which introduces you several cooking tips and guides and you are rest assured that this grill won’t rust easily as it boasts of top quality enameled bowl and ld which also guarantees even heat cooking.
Whether you want to go car camping, tailgating and even for cookouts then this Weber Smokey Joe is the ideal choice for you today and it comes with a grilling surface large enough to grill three steaks at the same time.
1. Cooks faster and better than some grills
2. Doesn’t consume large quantity of charcoal like some grills do
3. Sturdy construction which guarantees long lasting use
The charcoal grills listed in this review has its own separate benefits, features and cons but if you want the best any of the listed products are the ideal choice for you as they will last long, allow you grill large quantities on its large grilling surface and comes with an ideal size which makes it the perfect companion for traveling.