Hospital beds are important accessories for those who require intensive care at home and it is a compulsory accessory for every hospital.
There are several types available as we have beds of different sizes, shapes and types but great consideration should be observed before parting ways with your money so you won’t end up purchasing a low quality item. The Best Hospital Beds for Home Use are listed below and we urge you to strongly consider these products;
Reviews Of The 5 Best Hospital Beds for Home Use
Table Of Contents
- Reviews Of The 5 Best Hospital Beds for Home Use
- #5. Alternating Pressure Mattress by Vive – Includes Electric Pump & Mattress Pad
- #4. Drive Medical Full Electric Ultra Light Plus Hospital Bed
- #3. Home Hospital Bed Semi-Electric
- #2. Invacare 5410IVC, 6629, 5185 5410IVC
- #1. Full Electric Hospital Bed Package
#5. Alternating Pressure Mattress by Vive – Includes Electric Pump & Mattress Pad
One of the benefits that comes with making use of this quality pressure mattress is it helps to get rid of ulcers and bed sores as it is well designed to manage skin maceration and it also makes use of the alternating pressure to boost circulation and distribute weight evenly.
Distributing weight evenly ensures that pressure spots are relieved for optimal support and comfort and it is highly recommended for weak and immobilized patients.
This pressure mattress boasts of a durable construction that guarantees support of 300lbs weight and it comes backed with a 1-year warranty thanks to its durable material construction.
1. Easy to assemble and ideal for people who spend longer periods in bed
2. Works effectively in getting rid of bed sores
3. Comfortable, quiet and easy to make use of
#4. Drive Medical Full Electric Ultra Light Plus Hospital Bed
You will not regret purchasing the drive medical full electric hospital bed today as it comes with easy to use and large pendants and one impressive feature of this bed is its transition box which allows you to change the rotation of its low and high shaft.
Purchasing this bed guarantee that you will not be getting a replacement anytime soon as it boasts of a channel construction which delivers reduced weight and outstanding strength while its motor is self contained so as to get rid of noise and reduce weight.
Its wood grain panels are also resistant to scratch and breakage and this in turn helps to boost product life
1. Every electrical feature works smoothly and quietly
2. Very comfortable during use and requires no special tool for assembly
3. Lifting of this bed is quite easy
1. Plastic motor housing gets damaged after a certain period of time
#3. Home Hospital Bed Semi-Electric
You will not regret purchasing the Home Hospital bed today as it comes with everything you need ranging from rails to mattress and one impressive and notable feature of this bed today is its single motor design which makes this bed quite easy to setup and lightweight too.
One advantage that this bed has over other products available today is its large sleeping surface which ensures you feel quite comfortable whenever you lie on it and thanks to its sturdy construction this bed is well designed to support weight up to 450lbs.
It also comes with a 2-year electrical warranty and 5-year warranty on frame which also ensures long lasting use.
1. Quite easy to operate and setup
2. Heavy duty construction but not overwhelming
1. Tends to wobble during use
2. Ramp is damaged upon delivery
#2. Invacare 5410IVC, 6629, 5185 5410IVC
One of the benefits that come with making use of this top quality bed is its bed height and body position can be easily adjusted using its unique hand pendant technology and thanks to its color coded junction box connection, you will find this bed quite easy to maintain.
Another notable feature of this hospital bed is its interchangeable bed ends which helps to eliminate inventory while other vital features include; non marring rubber casters, quick access to emergency crank for rest of mind, scratch and impact resistant, durable panels which also ensures long lasting use and many more.
1. Delivers unmatched comfort and you can also raise the head if you have issues with swallowing
2. Unique construction makes it easy for you to get out and get into bed
1. Quite difficult to setup
2. Springs of the mattress tends to cause a little bit of discomfort
#1. Full Electric Hospital Bed Package
One benefit that comes with making use of this full electric hospital bed package is it provides optimal convenience for both the caregiver and patient and it comes with an easy to use pendant control which provides superior positioning of the knees and upper body.
Making use of this bed gives you the ability to adjust its frame height so you can transfer and have easy access to items around you while its tough bed panels makes this bed durable as well as being resistant to scratch.
Cleaning this bed when not in use is quite easy thanks to its waterproof casing while its color coded connection found at the junction allows for easy maintenance.
1. Sturdy construction which ensures long lasting use
2. Functional motor and can be adjusted easily for convenience
1. Is a little bit too high for people who just had a hip surgery
It is very important that you understand the needs of your patients before recommending any bed for them for use at home and when trying to purchase a versatile, top quality and sturdy hospital bed then feel free to purchase any of the products listed above as they would deliver top performance, comfort and support for any user.