Cleaning up your pool constantly ensures that dirt, germs and debris do not reside in your pool as they are dangerous to human health and in order to get rid of these dirt and germs, you need to make use of poll vacuum head which is quite effective in flushing out these germs and dirt.
Pool vacuum heads are powerful instruments that can be used day in and day out to clean up your pool and they are lightweight instruments which ensure convenience during use.
Most professional pool cleaners or pool owners make use of original models but looking at the market today, you will find out that there are numerous powerful and durable models that would do the best of the cleaning jobs.
To help you identify these models today, let’s take a look at the top five best pool vacuum heads available today.
5 Best Pool Vacuum Head Reviews
Table Of Contents
- 5 Best Pool Vacuum Head Reviews
- #5. Milliard Sea-Thru Triangle Weighted Pool and Spa Vacuum Head
- #4. PoolSupplyTown Heavy-Duty Professional-Grade Flexible Weighted Pool Vacuum Head
- #3. Poolmaster 27400 Air Relief Vinyl Liner Vacuum
- #2. HydroTools by Swimline Weighted Half Moon Pool Vacuum Head
- #1. Poolmaster 27514 Clear-View Triangular Vinyl Liner Vacuum
#5. Milliard Sea-Thru Triangle Weighted Pool and Spa Vacuum Head
The Milliard weighted pool and spa vacuum head is another top quality product you would see on Amazon today when shopping for a good and quality vacuum head and thanks to its triangular see-thru body, you can now time accurately and maneuver easily along corners and walls for complete cleaning action.
You will love purchasing this pool and spa head vacuum as its weighted head ensures its stays down where it belongs while its rubber bumpers by the side helps to eliminate scraping and scratching of vinyl pool liners.
Another impressive design of this pool head vacuum is its ABS plastic construction which guarantees resistance to pool chemicals and serves you for a long period of time.
1. Quite easy to use and delivers quick cleaning action
2. Good suction which ensures it gets rid of debris effectively
1. Small sized hose gets clogged easily
#4. PoolSupplyTown Heavy-Duty Professional-Grade Flexible Weighted Pool Vacuum Head
The PoolSupplyTown weighted pool vacuum head is one of the top rated products you would come across when shopping for a good and quality vacuum head as it is perfect for use on concrete and plaster pools and it is also ideal for use by pool professionals and pool owners.
You will love making use of this weighted vacuum head as it maintains contact with the floor of the pool for better cleaning action and thanks to its chrome plated metal handle, you can maneuver easily around corners and obstacles. You will also enjoy a smooth roll as it comes with urethane wheels combined with ball bearings that won’t only provide a smooth ride but last long.
1. Can hook this head easily to a utility pole for fast and better cleaning action
2. Easy and convenient to push around
3. Well designed to pick up lose stiff effectively
1. Pole connecting portion tends to lose its tightness after a certain period of time
#3. Poolmaster 27400 Air Relief Vinyl Liner Vacuum
One advantage that this vinyl liner vacuum from Poolmaster has over other models on the market today is its weighted and strong 13-inch wide ABS body which provides positive control when in use and it rated among the best today as it works effectively in getting rid of debris from vinyl liner pools.
You can make use of this Poolmaster air relief vinly liner vacuum together with standard pool pole and a quality vacuum hose while its low profile design ensures it cleans perfectly difficult to reach corners.
1. Well designed to clean effectively especially when moving forward
2. Great suction as it gets rid of debris from your pool
1. Requires more energy for operation
2. Metal spring clip gets broken after few months of use
#2. HydroTools by Swimline Weighted Half Moon Pool Vacuum Head
You will not regret purchasing the HydroTools weighted half moon pool vacuum head as its weighted head ensures it stays down for perfect and ideal cleaning and it is also well designed to be compatible with 1 – ½ inch or 1 – ¼ inch vacuum hose.
Another notable feature of this pool vacuum head is its quick snap pole adapter which will be perfect for use with 99 percent of vacuum poles. Backed with a 1-year warranty, this quality vacuum head would serve you for a long time so you don’t have to be worried about getting a new one anytime soon.
1. This head makes it easier to clean your pool
2. Provides great suction to the floors and walls
1. Features stiff handles
2. Pool filter and hose attachments do not work and also fails to get rid of debris at the bottom of the pool
#1. Poolmaster 27514 Clear-View Triangular Vinyl Liner Vacuum
If you want the ideal vacuum head that would clean debris from vinyl liner pools then the Pool master clear-view triangular vinyl liner vacuum is the right choice for you and it comes with a translucent ABS design which allows for optimal viewing while cleaning.
One impressive feature of this Poolmaster clear-view triangular vinyl liner vacuum is its balanced weight placement which ensures better floating performance and it also comes with channel-set, replaceable propylene brushes which also help to deliver fast and better cleaning action.
This vacuum head is perfect for use with standard pool pole and vacuum hose while other notable features include a translucent body, ABS handle and a perimeter vinyl bumper.
1. Stays down as required and is quite heavy in the right places
2. Well constructed and would last long if used properly
1. Comes smaller than advertised
2. Tends to rust after few weeks of use
This guide will show you the best pool vacuum heads together with their features and benefits so you can settle for the best when you decide to shop for one.
All the pool vacuum heads listed in this review are durable, work effectively and would meet up any of your pool cleaning requirement so feel free to settle for any of the models listed above.