When it comes to purchasing studio monitors, they all come with different price tags as you can get some in the $300, $500 or even $800 price range.
But it is very important to note that the more money you spend when it comes to purchasing studio monitors gives you an insight of the kind of performance you would get.
We have carried out our research and we have put together this well detailed review of the best studio monitors that would match your $1000 price range and without using up much of your time, let us take a look at these five best studio monitor models.
Reviews Of The Best Studio Monitors under $1000
Table Of Contents
- Reviews Of The Best Studio Monitors under $1000
- #5. PreSonus Eris E4.5 2-Way Powered Studio Monitors (Pair)
- #4. Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System
- #3. Logitech Speaker System Z523 with Subwoofer
- #2. Micca PB42X Powered Bookshelf Speakers
- #1. Logitech Z623 200 Watt Home Speaker System
#5. PreSonus Eris E4.5 2-Way Powered Studio Monitors (Pair)
When buying a quality powered studio monitor, you shouldn’t be swayed by price or size as the PreSonus Eris E4.5 2-way powered studio monitor will deliver amazing and top quality sound.
You can also make use of it as a perfect replacement for your computer speakers or for use at studio or at home. One impressive feature of this PreSonus Eris studio monitor is that it comes with powerful controls which helps in flattening of frequency response and simulating various listening environments so you can mix more accurately.
While some of its important features include; silk dome tweeters, low frequency transducers and professional acoustic adjustment control.
- Well designed to develop fuller and richer sounds
- Also comes with in-built protection circuits for added safety and extended product life
- Popping and hissing sounds after few weeks of use
- Bad buzzing noise from the RCA connections
#4. Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System
One advantage that this speaker has over other products is you would hear every detail when listening to DTS soundtracks and Dolby digital soundtracks while its THX-certified home theater speakers will help in bring sounds back to life for your listening pleasure and experience.
Thanks to the wireless remote control and compact control console as they help you in creating a custom surround sound experience. This is one multi functional and versatile speaker system and it is also quite flexible as it allows connections for up to six devices including gaming console, TV, music player, computer and more.
- Well engineered to deliver well balanced and great bass sounds
- Comes with variety of input options which ensures it works well
- Sounds off sync when connected to a TV
#3. Logitech Speaker System Z523 with Subwoofer
The Logitech Z523 speaker system is another top quality product and you will love to use this studio monitor as it comes with down-firing subwoofer which delivers superior bass sounds without any form of distortion.
It also features quick connect inputs which allows you plug in your gaming consoles, DVD player, headphones and iPod. It boasts of 40-watts of RMS power which works in delivering well detailed, rich and big sounds while its speaker control gives you total control over its volume.
You can make use of this speaker for the best gaming, movie and music experience.
- Delivers great bass for bass lovers
- Excellent sound quality and slick design
- Easy to setup with all the controls on the speaker
- Quite different from the quality advertised
#2. Micca PB42X Powered Bookshelf Speakers
This is a top rated and highly patronized speaker you would find on Amazon as it is well designed to deliver accurate and neutral sound signature including superior sound clarity. It boasts of a compact design which ensures it fits every space it is placed as well as helping to decorating anywhere it is placed.
You will love its impact and enhanced sounds thanks to its carbon fiber woven woofer while its top performance silk dome tweeter delivers accurate imaging, smooth treble and high frequency response.
- Great for gaming, movies and music
- Despite its compact size, it delivers sounds capable of filling up every room
- Perfect size which ensures it perfectly fits any space
#1. Logitech Z623 200 Watt Home Speaker System
You can listen using this speaker system on any volume level of your choice as it features a 400 watts and 200 watts power while its 3.5mm inputs and RCA inputs allows you connect to other devices like your iPod, computer, DVD player and game consoles.
If you want to enjoy loud and impressive sound with high clarity then the Logitech Z623 200 watt speaker system is the ideal choice for you as it will deliver loud sounds capable of filling up any room thanks to its well designed powerful subwoofers and dual satellite speakers.
Using this speaker system also guarantees that your music, games and movies will be brought back to life as this speaker system boasts of a THX-certified design which works effectively in delivering superior and unmatched sounds.
- Easy to setup and delivers great sounds
- Speakers are accurate, tight, crisp and clean
- Great sound bass
- Doesn’t work without having to plug in and unplug its cables
- Delivers muffled sounds at some point
Purchasing a studio monitor within the $1000 price range is a bold step for most people. However, if you are quite serious about improving your sounds when it comes to doing music production then getting any of the studio monitors listed in this review is a bold step. The monitors listed here are proven monitors and would deliver impressive and rich sounds.