Riding scooters is now a regular trend for almost every kid nowadays and some adults also engage in it for recreational purposes.
Some talented riders also have the ability to perform certain tricks and stunts while riding but before thinking of doing that, you need to first get a good and quality trick scooter.
The following factors should be considered when trying to purchase a stunt scooter today:
To help you find the best stunt scooter today, take a walk with us and allow us help you find the ideal trick scooter for you today.
Reviews Of The Best Stunt Scooter For Beginners
Table Of Contents
#5. Vokul VK-LMT Stunt Pro Scooter
Specially designed for advanced and intermediate drivers, the Vokul VK-LMT stunt pro scooter is a quality scooter. It is one of the best trick and stunt scooters and it features a headset with triple bold clamp which guarantees optimal safety and stability.
Durability was taken into consideration when designing this Vokul VK-LMT stunt pro scooter as it boasts of a reinforced heat treated and aluminum heat treated deck while its hydraulic pressure and steel handlebar ensures a firm grip for stability.
- Comes with soft suspension and boasts of great quality
- Customer service attends to the needs and complaints of customers quickly
- Makes strange noises after few months of use
- Heavy design makes it difficult to transport
#4. Vokul Freestyle Pro Stunt Scooter for Entry Level Scooter Rider
Durability was taken into consideration when designing this Vokul VK-LMT stunt pro scooter as it features a reinforced heat treated and aluminum heat treated deck. It offers a hydraulic pressure and steel handlebar ensures a firm grip for stability.
Specially designed for advanced and intermediate drivers, the Vokul VK-LMT stunt pro scooter is a quality and one of the best and it also boasts of a headset with triple bold clamp which guarantees optimal safety and stability.
- Ideal for sliding around or just for tricks
- Flat spot appears on the rear wheels after few months of use
- Needs new grip tape and grip
- Not safe as it appears dangerous when riding down a hill
- Bolt is too hard to be tightened to keep handlebar secured
#3. Vokul TRII S2 Pro Freestyle Stunt Scooter
You will love riding the Vokul TRII S2 pro stunt scooter today as it comes with handle bar made using top class carbon steel material which helps to ensure safety and stability. It is designed to last as it offers of an aircraft grade aluminum construction which guarantees durability for long lasting use.
Riding on this scooter delivers a smooth and unique performance as its wheels have a shock-absorbing, anti-abrasive design while its stable performance makes it the ideal choice for beginners.
- Lightweight makes it quite easy and convenient for jumping
- Flat bottom makes it ideal for sliding on rails
- Poor quality wheels as they tend to brake when performing a stunt
- Poor construction as head set gets broken after few months of use
#2. Razor A3 Kick Scooter
Your kid won’t have any problems with making quick stops when riding as this scooter comes with a fender brake and moving about with this scooter is very easy as it features a folding design.
Made using sturdy and top quality aircraft-grade aluminum material, this scooter is considered to be a very durable product and it comes with 125mm inline style urethane wheels which also features a spring-less shock-absorbing design for smooth and easy rolling.
This scooter is ideal for children of ages five and above and it is well designed to support weight up to 143 pounds.
- Good size for your kid
- Great quality and rolls superbly
- Runs smoothly and very well
- Difficult to unfold and fold back
#1. Razor A5 Lux Scooter
The Razor A5 lux scooter is designed and approved by professional riders as it was designed bearing performance and durability in mind. It features a solid deck and an aluminum aircraft grade t-tube which helps to support weight up to 220lbs.
The Razro A5 lux scooter is well designed to ride smoothly thanks to its wide urethane wheels and you can also fold this scooter easily which allows for compact and convenient storage.
Its extra thick foam handles and adjustable handlebars provide maximum control and comfort when riding and it is recommended for kid of age 8 and above.
- Ideal for all ages as you and your kid ride on it for long hours thanks to its durable construction
- Can be transported easily
- Quite easy and stable when riding which guarantees long hours of riding
- Insufficient wheels and brakes for an adult
- Not suitable for riding on sidewalks or bumpy roads
Hopefully, this review will show you all you need to know about scooters and how to go about when purchasing a new one and you are rest assured that any of the trick scooters listed above in this review will be ideal for you as they are very durable, loved by customers and would deliver unmatched fun.
Similar products you might like: