A good bass compressor pedal would offer users quality assistance during live shows and when seeking out bass compressors that would not leave you entangled in a loud war then you should get a good and quality bass compressor pedal today which will help to deliver the best sound performance ever.
However, it is very imperative that one selects a good bass compressor pedal that would deliver great functionality and last for a long time and in order to figure this out, let us guide you through our best bass compressors review which would make settling for the best a breeze for buyers.
Here’s the review of the best bass compressor pedals
Table Of Contents
- Here’s the review of the best bass compressor pedals
- #5. BEHRINGER COMPRESSOR/SUSTAINER CS400
- #4. MXR M102 Dyna Comp Compresor Pedal
- #3. Donner Compressor Pedal Ultimate Comp Guitar Effect Pedal
- #2. MXR M87 Bass Compressor Pedal Bundle w/4 FREE Cables
- #1. Aguilar TLC Bass Compression Effect Pedal
- Share this post
#5. BEHRINGER COMPRESSOR/SUSTAINER CS400
Making use of the BEHRINGER COMPRESSOR/SUSTAINER guarantees that you would enjoy endless sustain together with extremely smooth compression. One reason why this pedal is rated as one of the best today is because the BEHRINGER Company is known for making durable products which can compete head to head with any other model on the market.
Loud boost, compress sound and not reducing the quality of the original sound are some of the best qualities of this compressor/sustainer while its tone attack, dedicated level, sustain controls and tone helps in delivering remarkable sound shaping.
- Delivers great sustain as it offers you enough time to hold on to notes
- Compressor section works effectively to tame harsh sounds for listening pleasure
- True Bypass sounds like it doesn’t exist
- Generates noise to the signal chain
#4. MXR M102 Dyna Comp Compresor Pedal
If you want the ideal compressor pedal that would boost sustain with stable dynamics then the MXR M102 compressor pedal is the perfect choice for you and it is well designed to produce clicky and percussive sounds while you play the guitar.
Not only would this powerful compressor pedal deliver clicky and percussive sounds but it would also deliver that superb tone that would thrill or wow any crowd and some of the vital features that this pedal comes with include; compression circuit, Nashville studio sound, sensitivity control, 9 volt battery or Dunlop ECB003 AC adapter and many more.
- Produces large sounds and works great with reverbs and delays
- Improves tone and helps to boost sustain
- Produces a lot of noise while you play
- A little bit disappointing as it comes with no tuner
#3. Donner Compressor Pedal Ultimate Comp Guitar Effect Pedal
The Donner compressor pedal guitar effect pedal comes with a tone, compressor and T. level knob which allows you to dial in your preferred sound and it also boasts of two normal modes of operation such as the treble and normal compression.
This top quality bass compressor pedal comes with a powerful circuit which has similar properties to that of electric guitar and delivers great results over any variety of playing styles while its true bypass design ensures that you obtain a transparent tone whenever you play.
Not only is this pedal stable and strong but it also boasts of a durable aluminum alloy metal construction which guarantees long lasting use.
- Variety of ranges to choose from which helps in delivering smooth and nice sounds
- Delivers great shielding thanks to its quality material construction
- Comes with no battery option
- Generates too much noise while you play
#2. MXR M87 Bass Compressor Pedal Bundle w/4 FREE Cables
Featuring new set of controls like ratio, release, attack, output ad input, one feature which rates this pedal above other pedals is it outstanding performance and lots of headroom thanks to its Constant Headroom Technology.
This compressor pedal comes well packed in a lightweight, durable aluminum housing and it also produces a full dynamic range that will continue to shine until the signal gets to its compression unit.
- Comes with top quality cables
- Delivers tight sound with less noise
- Superior control levels
#1. Aguilar TLC Bass Compression Effect Pedal
You will love the new case and small sized design that this Aguilar TLC bass compression effect pedal comes with while its LIP has been reduced so you can conveniently make use of its right angle no matter the barrel size and mounting this pedal is quite easy as it comes with a flat bottom surface.
This bass compressor effect pedal allows any player to control its dynamics while its Trans Linear Control ensures you achieve unmatched levels of performance.
- Well constructed and delivers great compression unlike other low quality pedals available today
- Ensures bass sounds quite consistent when used with subtle settings
- Quite transparent and maintains low end
All the bass compressor pedals listed in this review are popular among customers, deliver exceeding value and performance and you are also rest assured that you won’t consider getting a replacement anytime soon as they are well designed to last for a long period of time.
The Aguilar TLC Bass Compression Effect Pedal maintains the number one spot in this review as it delivers great compression more than any other pedal available on Amazon today but you should also note that you won’t go wrong by purchasing any of the pedals listed in this review as they are well constructed to delivers amazing tones and help you wow any crowd.