Gassing and colic are every moms worst enemies as they make your babies cry uncontrollably and make it seem like they just had a nightmare. When it comes to fighting these conditions, there are several ways and accessories that can be used and one way of dealing with this situation is by making use of special baby bottles.
There are numerous bottles for gassy babies out there which could sometimes making settling for one quite difficult but you have nothing to be worried about as we have you covered. Come take a walk with us as we show you the best and highly recommended bottle for dealing with gas and colic.
Five Best Bottles for Gassy Babies
Table Of Contents
- Five Best Bottles for Gassy Babies
- 5. Pura Kiki 5 oz Stainless Steel Bottle with Silicone Nipple
- 4. Simba Diamond Light Wide Neck Borosilicate Glass Single Feeding Bottle
- 3. Enfamil Gentlease Gentle Infant Formula
- 2. Dr. Brown’s Original Bottle Newborn Feeding Set
- 1. LUX Nurture Baby Bottle
- Share this post
5. Pura Kiki 5 oz Stainless Steel Bottle with Silicone Nipple
One advantage that comes with making use of this bottle is its volume marks which deliver accurate measurement of liquid and it is made using top quality medical grade silicone material which ensures durability.
You have nothing to be worried about as this bottle is freed from phthalates, PVC, BPA and other toxic materials while other essential accessories it comes with include; anti-colic vent tube, slow flow nipple, bright colored sleeve and travel cover.
Another benefit that comes with making use of this bottle is it aids transition to straw bottles, sippy bottles snack container or sport bottles.
- Durable material construction
- Well designed to hold more contents
- Milk doesn’t flow out of the nipple
- Bottle leaks easily
4. Simba Diamond Light Wide Neck Borosilicate Glass Single Feeding Bottle
The Simba diamond glass feeding bottle is another top rated and well designed bottle for feeding your little one which comes with a stage one nipple that makes feeding quite convenient and easy and it is one of the few bottles today that helps baby get over colic conditions.
This bottle has a high heat resistance which makes it durable and long lasting and it is also safe to wash in a dishwasher which tends to deliver better cleaning results.
- Nipples fit perfectly well
- Lightweight design also makes it very easy to hold
- Durable and easy to clean
- Cracks and breaks easily
3. Enfamil Gentlease Gentle Infant Formula
Specially designed to prevent crying, gassing and fuzziness, this highly recommended bottle for your little one will provide so much comfort for up to twenty four hours.
One reason why this bottle is loved by most parents today is because it features a gentle protein that is easy to digest and this protein also comes partially broken down.
This bottle is the only bottle that boasts of the combination of DHAT and brain nourishing inositol and it is made using safe materials which ensures safety of your baby’s health.
- Doesn’t cause allergic reactions
- Works as described
- Recommended for babies having problems with digestion
- Product arrives a little bit damaged
- Formula comes with a very bitter taste
2. Dr. Brown’s Original Bottle Newborn Feeding Set
This original bottle for feeding newborns is a tested and approved bottle that would provide your little one with the best feeding experience ever and it is well known for its action against burping, spit-up, colic and gas.
This bottle proves to be the ideal solution when it comes to providing good digestion for your little one and it is made using top quality silicone and polypropylene which guarantees durability and long lasting use.
Another benefit that comes with making use of this bottle is it helps to fight against fluid build-up the ears and it also boasts of a positive-pressure flow which delivers vacuum-free feeding that is similar to that of breastfeeding.
- Making use of this bottle allows flow regulation so your baby doesn’t choke while feeding
- Quite easy to latch upon
- Difficult to wash
- Nipples tends to leak
- Doesn’t help with spitting up
1. LUX Nurture Baby Bottle
One of the impressive features of this lux nurture baby bottle is it mimics the act of breastfeeding which ensures that your baby gets satisfied whenever they feed. And this mimicking of a natural breastfeeding action also ensures that your baby’s sucking rhythm and position helps to prevent milk letdown.
One advantage that comes with making use of this bottle is it allows everyone to participate in feeding your little one and this bottle also makes transition of breast to bottle quite easy.
Also, washing this bottle after use is quite easy and convenient and it is made using top quality and safe materials which would not cause any harm to your baby’s health.
- Soft design and very easy to grip
- Recommended for weaning and older babies
- Very easy to clean
The aim of this review is to help you make the right choice when it comes to shopping for a good gassy bottle and after going through this review we hope that you would be able to make the right choice and select the one that is good for your baby.
All the bottles mentioned in this review are durable, safe and lightweight to make feeding quite easy and convenient and we urge you today to go ahead and select the one that best meets your baby requirements.
Related posts to read