If you are interested in converting your VHS videos to DVD’s in 2019 you are reading the right article! Times change and even finding a VHS player to work with modern TV’s is hard. In this article we’ll show you the best VHS to DVD converter machine. We have a quick review table below for you to glance over and then more in depth reviews below that.
The Best VHS To DVD Converter Machine
If you feel like you are ready to throw away your old VCR then now is the right time to invest a little in the VHS to DVD converters because these converters can help you revive your memories.
Now, before buying a converter for your VHS tapes there are two main things that you have to consider, the first thing is the software with which the converter comes. For example, there is software that will give you different tools like editing tools to trim and cut footages that you don’t want in the video.
The other factor that you have to keep in mind is the copy protection, there are some VHS tapes that don’t allow any copies to be made so that can be an issue for you. So, before going for a VHS to DVD converter, make sure that the tape allows you to copy and there is no lock on it for that.
1. Elgato Video Capture – Digitize Video for Mac, PC or iPad (USB 2.0)
- Transfer video from a VCR or other analog video source to your Mac or PC
- Put family memories and family videos on your computer
- Easy-to-use software guides you through every step and turns your analog into digital
- Captures video in the universal H.264 digital format – ready for iPad, iMovie, Windows Live Movie Maker, and...
- World-ready; handles NTSC, SECAM, PAL and PAL/60 video
The Elgato VHS to DVD converter is all about quality, performance, and reliability. This converter comes with several features that will make you fall in love with it. We think it’s the best VHS To DVD Converter Machine.
This can easily convert tapes from over 30 years ago without any problems. It’s focused on ease of use and is compatible with PC’s, Macs and iPads ( A lot of converters are PC only). You just need to download the software and plug in the device and you can record your old DVD’s in high resolu
2. The Dazzle
- What's in the box: Video editing software DVD, getting started guide, and DVD USB video capture device; plug...
- Preserve and protect your treasured home video memories by transferring them to DVD and other digital formats
- Capture video from VHS, Hi8, and V8 cameras and other sources, including Xbox, PlayStation, and even DVD...
- Create polished movies with the included software featuring integrated tools, titles, and transitions
- Upload directly to the web or mobile devices with its advanced output options
The Dazzle DVD recorder HD comes with several features and functions that are worth a lot of appreciation. With this converter, you can easily record any of your VHS, V8 or even Xbox videos and then digitalize them and watch them in DVD format or any other format that you wish for.
The best part about this recorder and converter is that it allows you to directly upload your videos to the web and mobile devices with the help of its advanced output options. Another amazing thing about this converter is that it comes with the ability to convert VHS tapes into good quality DVDs that can help you revive your old memories in a whole another way.
Remember that we just mentioned about the different software that you should consider before buying a converter? Well, we have a good news for you because the Dazzle DVD recorder comes with video editing software that allows you to edit your videos as per your choice.
This recorder and converter is a quality product that is made with the latest technology, so without wasting any more time, get yourself this amazing product and we assure you that you are going to low how it converts your VHS tapes into digital media.
VIDBOX VHS to DVD 8.0 Deluxe
- What's in the box: VIDBOX (USB video capture device), USB Cable, RCA AV Cable, Quick Start Guide, Installation...
- Capture old VHS, Beta, 8mm or camcorder tapes and convert them to DVD or other digital formats.
- Capture and edit high-definition video from HDV camcorders. Add various special features including background...
- Record audio from your cassettes and LP records to create WMA files or audio CDs. Create photo slideshows by...
- Free U.S.-based live support (1-877-484-6246; 512-346-3700; 9am - 8pm CST M~F; 10am - 3pm CST Sat)
The best part about this converter is the software with which it comes, the software allows the user to edit videos on a whole another level like you can add background music to your videos, cut and trim them and also take still images of the video scenes.
In a nutshell, this converter has it all that you would want in a perfect product. So, without wasting any more time, get your hands on the VIDBOX converter and enjoy watching and refreshing your old memories in a new and modern way.
4. Funai Combination VCR and DVD Recorder (ZV427FX4)
- 1080P up conversion from HDMI output
- Archive home movies from VHS tape to DVD
- Dolby Digital Stream out
- Line in recording through cable-satellite box
If you are someone who is looking for something different then you are at the right place because the Funai combination VCR and DVD recorder can be the ideal solution for you.
It is a little different from the normal converter because this one comes with some extra features as it allows you to transfer all of your favorite VHS movies to DVD format. The only thing about this product is that it is tuner-less and you would need a tuner like a satellite box or something to make it work.
Also, you won’t require cables or wires to connect to it and only a single HDMI will do the job for you. It comes with about 8 hours of recording and one-touch recording that means it is very easy to use and operate.
This converter is pretty easy to use and very basic too so don’t wait for any further and if you feel like this is your thing then buy it right at the moment and we assure you that you will love it.
5.EAS USB 2.0 Video Audio Grabber Capture Card
- It supports macOS 10.15.x and Windows 10 / 8 / 7.
- Plug&Play VHS/DVD Recorder - No driver installation required,download the editing software only for Windows &...
- USB 2.0 transfer rates for high quality video capturing. Convert VHS home movies to digital format.
- Import recorded videos into your computer system for editing and make your own compilation.
- The USB Video Capture converts home videos and camcorder images to digital files on your computer. This device...
If you are in need of a reasonably priced converter then honestly you need to think about the EAS converter. This one is cheap, it is great in quality and it can easily help you in converting your old VHS tapes into new and fresh DVDs.
This device gives you extraordinary video quality so that you can play the videos on your computer or laptop, anytime you want to.
It works as an audio grabber capture card too and with it you can easily digitize a live audio session. It needs no separate charger or power adapter, in fact, it charges itself when you plug it in for connection purposes.
For a good product that does a perfect conversion job you need to get this wonderful EAS converter right now to get the best out of your VHS tapes.
These are the best VHS to DVD converters that will help you revive your old videos and memories. So, spare yourself from going to the market and get the best VHS To DVD Converter Machine delivered to your doorstep.
Share this post
Last update on 2020-07-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API